The Library Board of Trustees will meet on Monday, September 26, 2022 at 7 pm. The meeting will be held in person and the public is welcome to attend. Masks are required. The agenda of the meeting can be viewed here: AGENDA for the September 26 meeting.
Ferguson Municipal Public Library District
Board of Trustees Meeting
Online Meeting via Zoom and Broadcast to YouTube at https://youtu.be/r81awFAFExo
April 27, 2020
1. Public Portion
2. Minutes of the February 24, 2020 Meeting
3. Director’s Report
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Old Business
- Validate online vote: “I move that we treat this extended closing like a short term closing by paying staff.”
- Validate online vote: “I move that we cancel the March Board meeting.”
6. New Business
- Preview budget
- Building Maintenance
- Reschedule appreciation dinner or just give milestone benefits?
- Reappointment of Board members
7. Comments from Council Representative
8. Closed Session
- Pursuant to RsMO 610.022 the Board may at any time vote to close the Public Meeting and move into Closed Session to discuss legal, personnel, employee and/or real-estate matters under 610.021 (1), (2), (3), and (13). President or Acting President asks for motion and second to go into Closed Session. Secretary takes roll-call vote. President or Acting President asks for motion and second to end Closed Session. Secretary takes roll-call vote to end Closed Session.